Monday, October 20, 2008

Skip Beat - 02

Impressions
First of all, I loved this episode. Seriously, I loved it. Kyoko is so hilarious and fun to watch. Her tenacity and fighting spirit reminds me of Tenma from School Rumble. She's so frank and aggressive that she is almost a guy which is a great thing considering a lack of a good opposing lead at this point in time.

Normally, I hate watching shows where the lead is a girl because they always seem too nice and cute to have any merits. However, I really like Kyoko's aggressive personality and her sense of humor. Her dominating and oblivious to reality personality reminds me of Suzumiya, Haruhi.

The way she stalks Takenori Sawara and laughs to herself in her room were so freaking hilarious. Her outrageous personality makes me want to form a cheering section for her. Go Kyoko!!!

And I just L-O-V-E her angry face.

I just...

can't...

get...

enough of it!

The male characters are surprisingly funny to watch in their own right. Sawara's reactions are so hilarious and I'm so looking forward to their future interactions.

Also, Kyoko's imaginary Sho is so much better than the real Sho. The way he torments her is so funny.

In addition, the president of the studio seems to be a rather eccentric character and is sure to bring the funny in the future.

This show has something good and it wouldn't be a surprise if this is one of the top animes this season or one of the top comedies of all time. That being said, I am so looking forward to next week's episode as the cliffhanger really has me sitting on the edge of my seat.


1 comment:

brigitte said...

yeah i agree, she really is like from the school rumble..

im looking for top animes can you blog them for me? thanks!